Eastern Townships! Next to the golf course bordered by the Lake Massawippi near the village of North... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Clear views, Cul de Sac, Golf, Views - Valley, Waterfront, Wooded/Treed
Water, Mountain, Panoramic, Other (Golf course )
Eastern Townships! Next to the golf course bordered by the Lake Massawippi near the village of North Hatley. Located 143 km from Montreal and 33 km from the US border. An ideal area of 5.7 acres. Accessibility to a large-scale building project; integrated commercial accommodation or accessible residential land.
See addendum for zoning.
ADDENDUM: The land is located in the RV-2 zone. Uniquely concerns uses of hotel-type services up to 10 rooms per building with a maximum of 2 buildings.
- $ 14 \ square feet + tx (commercial \ residential land) 5 vacant lots
- Corner location on Lake Road in North Hatley & Highland Road.
- The configuration of the Lake Massawippi takes the form of a hippocampus. With and area of 15 km² and its maximum depth of 75 feet, with its mouth located northeast of the lake. A popular summer destination for wealthy Americans in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
Today Lake Massawippi is the site of two luxury hotels --Hovey Manor and the Ripplecove Inn... (wikipedia)
- Eastern Townships
- Neighbour of North Hatley Golf Club
- Village of North Hatley
- Hatley Township
- (MRC) of Memphrémagog, in the administrative region of Estrie, Quebec, Canada.
- This sale is made without legal warranty of quality, at the buyer's risk.
- A hundred year old house will be demolished at the expense of buyers.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.